Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Donations for Mike Haynes Memorial

If you'd like to make a donation for flowers for Mike's funeral as well as to help out Liz and Chris with expenses, you can send them directly to MASHA via PAYPAL. Just go to www.paypal.com and send whatever donations you'd like to our PAYPAL account: strthcky14@aol.com
Make sure you put your NAME and "Mike Haynes donation" in the information box so we know who sent the donations and what they're for.

The guys in the Tuesday Night League REALLY came through last night and I know I speak for Liz and Chris when I say thank you all for your VERY kind generousity. I'm sending this email out to the weekend league guys as well so they can donate as well.

I will post the funeral arrangements as soon as I hear from Chris later today. I hope you will all make an effort to attend the memorial and funeral. Chris and Liz would greatly appreciate it.

I'm still in shock over Mike's passing. He was just a few months older than me. It's just hard to understand why this happens to good people like the Haynes family. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers as they have a long road ahead of them.

Take a moment today to tell your friends and family how much they mean to you. Mike's passing demonstrates just how fragile our existence is and why we need to appreciate what we have because it could all be gone in the blink of an eye.

Thanks to all of you MASHA players for your kindness and support.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


News Archives: